Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  A true compassionate Doctor!  |  show details
by Louis & Debra Grossi on Apr 19th, 2014

Dr. Holland was the angel at a time that I was very ill. He treated both my wife and myself like people and was about the best most sincere bed side manner> We consider him a part of the family and will always feel a love for him and his gift. I would place my life in his hands with no reservations. I can only say God gave him the true gift to heal and with compassion. Our addition to our family includes him and his family. God Bless him and his family. Deb & Lou Grossi

|  Grateful  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2013

I am so glad that when I moved into the area my friends referred me to Dr. Holland. Regarding his counsel, I have peace of mind.

|  holland,d  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

Dr.Holland would be well served with a piece of humble pie. Uncaring and a bedside manner like that of a cold fish, Mr. Holland dismisses patients as well as the patients of his colleagues, with no meaningful explanation. Mr. Holland is a rambling, Holier than thou example of "pass the buck".

|  Old patient  |  show details
by babyfriendly on Oct 21st, 2008 on kudzu.com

I starting seeing Dr. Holland when he first opened his practice in Concord. I absolutely love him. Things started to go badly when he expanded and hired more outside Dr.'s. Dr. Holland maintained the "small town service" for a long time. I know things must change however, they have changed not for the better. I hate that Dr. Holland is one of the best Doctor's I know but his staff left me with a bad taste in my mouth more than once. And a warning, don't owe them any kind of money for any length of time. They will quickly dismiss you as a patient.

|  best Dr. in Concord  |  show details
by kweezy on Oct 17th, 2008 on kudzu.com

DR Holland and all the staff at Northgate Family Medicine are by far the best DRs. office around.They have ALOT of patients but everyone still knows me by name and thats very personal with me.If you have a problem and need to be seen immediatly,they will make it happen.It's a real cozy ampeshere as soon as you walk i the door,it's like being at home. The wait time you ussually experience at a Drs. office is about half as anywhere else. I wouln't change Drs. for anything Did I mention the office personel were AWSOME? Finacially I'v had a very difficult time and they have never pressured me to pay the bill,of coarse I pay a little as I go.I highly recommend them.

|  Caring, Thorough  |  show details
by bacalumna on Sep 23rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Northgate Family has wonderful doctors and nursing staff! They are knowledgeable and thorough, but also caring and approachable. All of my family are patients of this office and no one has had anything but wonderful care there. This practice is a rare "pro-Life" practice. They only "suggest" natural family planning and offer no other birth control options. If that's what you're looking for...you've got the right place!