A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Holleran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Holleran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospital Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Holleran graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Holleran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kevin Holleran MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Holleran practice?
- Dr. Daniel Holleran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Holleran practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.