Dr. Daniel Holley MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017
lower face lift
I had a lower face lift performed by Dr. Holley. At first I was thrilled, but 4 months later my neck was not looking like I had a lift done. He offered to do it again, which I was very appreciative of, but I'm sorry I did it because now I think my neck looks unnatural and it's loosening up already. Was not worth the amount of money and time spent recovering. Although I liked Dr. Holley and found him to be very prompt I would not feel comfortable recommending him.

April 8th, 2015
I love how Dr Holley does all his injections and the office staff is wonderful!

February 23rd, 2015
I have had several surgical procedures with Dr. Holley. He is a very good surgeon and has great bed side manner. I also get Botox and Restylane with him. He is the only provider in his office that performs the surgeries and does the injectables. If you are considering any kind of cosmetic procedures, so your self a favor and schedule a consultation appointment with Dr. Holley. you will not be disappointed.

November 18th, 2013
What a joke!
Unprofessional snobby staff. Watered down fillers that they come in to the room with the needle already prepared not to show you it's a full in watered down vile of product. & the dr is a rude pervert... Need I say more
Doctor's Response

un verified

November 13th, 2010
the best
doctor holley is amazing! he cared so much for what i wanted. he made his recommendations, and suggested what he considered was my best option but always had my concerns (not how much the surgery cost) ontop of his list. I had other doctors tell me what I "needed" and what they were going to do and not once listed to my fears and what i wanted to accomplish, but dr holley made it a point to make sure i was getting the procedure that I wanted. I am so happy with my results, yes i could have been a bit more foregoing and done more, but i would have lived with my doubt for ever, now i am confident i can go back and get a little more done and not have any regrets. what a pleasure to deal with a doctor that treats you like a person who owns their body!

June 29th, 2010
10 years younger
I was beginning to see what time was doing to my face when I looked in the mirror. After Dr. Holley gave me a face and brow lift I looked 10 years younger and I feel great.

July 23rd, 2017