A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Holliday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holliday
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Holliday Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holliday graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Holliday has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Holliday DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Holliday practice?
- Dr. Daniel Holliday has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Holliday practices Psychiatry near Westbrook, ME.
See Westbrook Psychiatrists.