A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Holliday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holliday
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Holliday Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holliday graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Holliday has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Holliday DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Holliday practice?
- Dr. Daniel Holliday has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Holliday practices Psychiatry near Westbrook, ME.
See Westbrook Psychiatrists.