A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Holmes is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Holmes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Holmes has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Ransom Memorial Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel G Holmes MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Daniel Holmes has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Holmes practices Urology near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Lansing, KS.
See Overland Park Urologists.