Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
by Alex B. on Sep 7th, 2016

First time seeing a PCP in 3-4 years and after reading several dozen reviewed I decided to give Dr. Holt a chance. Hes very easy to talk to, he answers all your questions and you don't feel rushed out of the office. He was amazing Id recommend him to everyone!

office staff show details office staff
Sep 14th, 2013

I must say that Dr. Holt is one of the best doctors out there and by far the best Centerville Clinic has to offer. But the office staff is horrible and rude as well as uncaring beyond any I've ever encountered and they will scream at you on the phone and hang up on you if they get upset. I have never been treated so poorly in my life and would rather cut off my own arm than deal with them. Have been made to cry from there lack of respect and out right rudeness and laughed at when I asked for tests when something was wrong and told it wasn't warranted due to my lack of insurance. Will not go back and wouldn't take my dying mother if it was the last place left. Despicable.

Finally a Dr. that cares show details Finally a Dr. that cares
Oct 11th, 2011

After seeing a long list of Dr.'s I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Holt visit me in the hospital. He did not rush in or out, he actually took time to see me. Since then I see him every two weeks to have a series of health issues followed. I have never been rushed in or out, he has been open ,honest and above all direct with me. Congradulates me on successes, lets me know when I need to change my ways. He is rare to find in a Dr.