Dr. Daniel Hooberman Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Hooberman?

Patience for patients

Posted on August 8th, 2014

I have never had a bad experience with Dr. H or his staff. I am the happiest I have been in 25 years since my initial depression diagnosis. AND When I had ridiculous problems with my insurance a few years ago, they jumped through all the hoops with me even though it was clearly annoying and exhausting.

Posted on April 1st, 2014

Slams door in office. Interrupts patient. Treatment plan was flawed and damaging. Misspelled patient's name and typos on hand-filled out statements caused reimbursement delays; shows how much he really cares.

Posted on January 10th, 2014

If you are a dual diagnosis patient, do not use Dr. Hooberman. During a visit today he stated, "I'm scared of people like you." Need I say more?

Poster is completely wrong about office move notification

Posted on March 16th, 2013

Dr Hooberman's office communicated the move in many forms, well in advance and after the fact. He is a caring wonderful compassionate physician. His knowledge of meds and cutting edge treatments is amazing.

so knowlegable

Posted on July 29th, 2012

he knows how to ask all the right questions, even though he knows that they are the ones that I am least likely to want to answer

Dr. Daniel Hooberman

Posted on April 17th, 2012

This man is a very compassionate, caring doctor. Very knowledgeable and thorough in his research. Is up to date on all the new information in his field. I have been a patient of his for some years and he has been the only one that has helped me with my depression. He is great, and very willing to work with all my doctors.

Left is shock

Posted on January 30th, 2012

Dr. hoobermans never informed that his office in foxboro moved. So we waited at an office that we came to early thinking he was in a appt.Came to find out he had moved his office to a new location in foxboro,was not happy. He seemed a little annoyed that we were late to his own fault there should be a sign on old office saying where they moved to. Our appt went on to basically him getting all kinds of info just to say he wasn't going to take us on as a new patient. Why would you in your right mind continue to have people sit in your office acting like you will be their Dr. just to say sorry. Complete waste of my time. Thanks Dr. but after that aweful expeirence you could never amount to a quility dr for my family.

He's definitely 5 stars!!

Posted on November 7th, 2011

I can't believe this doctor doesn't have all 5 stars. I have NEVER waited more than 5 minutes and we've had over 10 appointments. He has basically saved my son's life. My son was very depressed and hated his life. Now he is overall happy and is thoroughly enjoying his life. The whole family is breathing a sigh of relief and we have a happy home again. I thank God for this Doctor and you will too if you see him. He is very gentle and a great listener. He clearly knows his stuff and is a seasoned veteran. Isn't that what you want? I highly recommend him, he's been great for my son and our family.

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

Dr. Hooberman is a very good psychiatrist. He's caring and concerned for the well-being of his clients. I would give him a higher rating but he reaffirmed a misdiagnosis of Bipolar Disorder and declined to consider other possibilities for the few years that I saw him, leading to continued suffering on my part due to the taking of medications that I didn't need and constant misunderstanding by myself and those around me of my condition. As Bipolar Disorder is his area of expertise it may be that he sees the condition more readily in clients. I learned some years ago that I actually have mild autism.I would highly recommend Dr. Hooberman for individuals with confirmed Bipolar Disorder. Otherwise, stay away.

Posted on May 28th, 2010

as a bipolar patient i have been seeing dr hooberman since i was around 10 yrs old, its been awhile so i dont remember exactly. He has been a great doctor for me and has really gotten to know me. He was the first doctor to diagnose the correct medications and finally made it possible for me to live a happier life... for this i will forever be grateful. the office wait time has alway varied depending on his number of patients and when the appointment is.

Over prescribes patients

Posted on March 8th, 2010

Over prescribes patients

Posted on February 7th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Hooberman for 16 years. He has your best interest in mind even between visits. I would recommend him to anyone, especially someone with Bipolar disorder.