A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hopson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hopson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hopson, MD, PA is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hopson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Hopson MD and PA is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Hopson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hopson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hopson practices Neurology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Neurologists.