A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Horwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Horwitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horwitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horwitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Horwitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horwitz graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horwitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel S Horwitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Horwitz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Horwitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Horwitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Danville, PA.
See Danville Surgeons.