Dr. Daniel Horwitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Horwitz?

May 2nd, 2015

Dr. Horwitz is THE BEST! I would give him a ten star rating. JS Florance

January 15th, 2015

Kind and knowledgable doctor, though I felt that I was not a priority patient. Some of my questions were not answered clearly, and I often felt rushed and prompted to be on my way out the door. I had issues with a complicated leg fracture and wish I had gotten more specialized, dedicated care. He is a fine doctor, though not top-of-the-line.

July 21st, 2011

The Best

In late Feb 2006 I crashed while racing snowmobiles, when I crashed I pushed the femur on my right leg through my Acetabulum shattering that along with my pelvis. Dr. Horwitz put me back together to within mm of where I should have been naturally. I can't say enough good about him. His bedside manner is awesome, I couldn't have ever asked for someone better. Every time I asked him a question he was up front honest, pulled no punches, and blew no smoke up my rear. After I was released from the hospital and had started physical therapy my next appointment with Dr. Horwitz he asked what exercises the therapist had me doing and when I told him about the lying on my back and lifting my leg up off the table, he just about had a heart attack and said I was not to be doing any exercise of the sort. He immediately got on the phone called the therapist office and spoke to him in a very firm tone telling him that he was going to cause me even more injury and pain if he continued. He then sent me with a list of approved by him exercises to give to the therapist. My most Sincere thanks to Dr. Horwitz.

June 8th, 2017