A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Houser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Houser is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houser
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Houser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Houser graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Houser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Community Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Duane Houser MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Houser practice?
- Dr. Daniel Houser has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Houser practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Greenfield, IN.
See Greenfield Allergists.