A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Houser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Houser graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Houser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Community Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Duane Houser MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Houser practice?
- Dr. Daniel Houser has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Houser practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Greenfield, IN.
See Greenfield Allergists.