Dr. Daniel Howard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Howard?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Howard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 14th, 2014

Caring doctor

From diagnosis to surgery, Dr. Howard was caring, compassionate and honest about my chances. I felt that I was in good hands and I've had incredible results!

August 7th, 2013

Patient

I was looking for a number and stumbled upon this review. I will have to say that Dr. Howard was by far the most compassionate knowledgeable surgeon I could have found. His sense of humor and ability to laugh was welcomed. He was serious and informative but when we let him know we like to laugh he joined in. We did wait 2 hrs to see him but he spent an hour and a 1/2 with me when we did get in to talk about my upcoming surgery. If you have the inability to laugh and be positive, this doctor is probably not the right one for you.

February 22nd, 2010

Breast Caner Patient

Dr Howard was right on target. Could not have ask for better care and careing. He knowes his stuff!! He is kind, careing and up to date with the latest medical information on Breast Cancer. Will continue seeing him for follow up needs.

November 17th, 2009

I went to this physician (who was recommended) for a procedure. He was rude and insensitive, very poor bedside manner. I was scheduled for a follow up that I dreaded because of my experience the first time. My followup appt. had to be rescheduled due to an emergency with another patient. This was understandable. However, I later attempted to reschedule the appt. because of a family tragedy. Receptionist was rude, unkind and abrupt. Provided extremely poor customer service. I never went back. He may be a great diagnostician and surgeon, but the I can find someone else with the same qualifications who provides compassionate customer service.

October 25th, 2009

Rude

Follow-up consultation was rude and inconsiderate of patient concerns. Would not recommend this physician.

September 17th, 2008

Passionate Doctor

Dr. Howard is the most passionate Doctor I have ever encountered. He holds your hand while talking to you and you can see in his eyes that he cares. He will talk to you as long as you have questions. Gives you a calm that most doctors lack. Would trust him with my life.

March 9th, 2017