A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Howley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Howley is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Howley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howley graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Howley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Howley MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Howley practice?
- Dr. Daniel Howley has 8 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Howley practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Darby Internists and Darby Neurologists.