A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jui-Hsien Hu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Hu practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hu practices Ophthalmology near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Framingham, MA.
See Brighton Ophthalmologists.