Dr. Daniel Huang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 27th, 2015
Non Hodgkins Lymphoma - advanced stage
Dr. Huang is a a rarity in the vast pool of oncologists. He is an example of all that is good in humanity and all that is competency in an oncologist. Perhaps I am biased because I feel that his treatment plan saved my life. But, I think that this is his difference, a comprehensive approach to your treatment that makes a difference. I interviewed a few oncologists before I chose Dr. Huang as I was not given very good odds to obtain a positive outcome in my advanced stage of cancer. I only know that I believe I am here today in great part because of his skill and care plan that began in 2010.

June 5th, 2013
Dr. Daniel Huang is a very patient and nice Dr.. He always answers me on any of my concern.

July 27th, 2011
Outstanding experience
Dr. Huang is an extremely competent physician. After a life altering diagnosis of a rare cancer, I was referred to Dr. Huang by my PCP. I feel fortunate to be cared for by him. He takes the time to explain treatments and answer all of your questions, alleviate your concerns and fears and keep you informed. I find this compassion refreshing. There was never a question he could not answer throughly and to my satisfaction. I felt I was treated by the most effective proactive approach available. His staff is incredibly efficient, compassionate and courteous. I found it incredible that he even returns calls on the weekends and he always makes you feel as though your health is tantamount to anything else. His office facility is comprehensive and contains the ability to handle pet/ct scans, MRI's, and other tests related to monitoring cancer so that traveling, etc is minimized. To date, I have never had a bad experience.