A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hughson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hughson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hughson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hughson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lee Hughson MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Hughson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hughson has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hughson practices Internal Medicine near Canby, OR.
See Canby Internists.