A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hughson is Excellent. Dr. Hughson has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hughson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hughson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Willamette Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hughson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hughson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Hughson practice?
Dr. Daniel Hughson practices Internal Medicine near Canby, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR.
See Canby Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Hughson, Dr. Danny Hughson, Dr. Dan Hughson, Dr. Danilo Hughson