A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Huie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Huie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Huie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huie graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Mills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Allen Huie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Huie practice?
- Dr. Daniel Huie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Huie practices Family Medicine near Menlo Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See Menlo Park Primary Care Doctors.