A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hunting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hunting is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hunting, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunting graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hunting has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel B Hunting MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Hunting practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hunting has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hunting practices Urology near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Coronado, CA.
See Chula Vista Urologists.