Dr. Daniel Hurley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 2 reviews

January 3rd, 2017
No Help
This Dr. was great the first visit I had with him. My case then turned in to a workers comp case and he did a 180 and wanted nothing to do with me. He was actually one of my favorite Dr.s until then. Because of how I was treated I am filing a formal complaint with the board regarding his behavior. He didn't even exam me this time I went in. He just kept talking about fighting with my insurance and telling me everyone has aches and pains. That was not his tune last month when he wanted to give me 4 cortisone shots and an MRI. I have everything documented. Dr.s like this should not be practicing. Medicine is about helping people.

November 18th, 2013
I don't feel Dr. Hurley listened to my concerns and complaints. There is a lack of communication in the office and it takes two days generally to get a response from nurse, Nancy or Dr. Hurley. I don't feel they followed my case and what was going on with me in a personalized manner. Also, wait time to see Dr. For office visit when a problem came up was too far out....generally a month or two.