A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hurst, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Myoclonic Epilepsies
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hurst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hurst accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan