A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hurst is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hurst, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Myoclonic Epilepsies
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hurst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lee Hurst MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hurst practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Neurologists.