Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hurst is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurst
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hurst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hurst, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Myoclonic Epilepsies
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hurst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lee Hurst MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hurst has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hurst practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Neurologists.