A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huynh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Huynh Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from Arrowhead Regional Medical Cen, Western University Of Health Sciences.
Dr. Huynh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Son Huynh DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Daniel Huynh has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Huynh practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.