A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huynh
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Huynh Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from Arrowhead Regional Medical Cen, Western University Of Health Sciences.
Dr. Huynh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Son Huynh DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Daniel Huynh has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Huynh practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.