A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from Arrowhead Regional Medical Cen, Western University Of Health Sciences.
Dr. Huynh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Son Huynh DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Daniel Huynh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Huynh practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.