A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from Arrowhead Regional Medical Cen, Western University Of Health Sciences.
Dr. Huynh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huynh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Huynh practice?
Dr. Daniel Huynh practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Woodland Hills, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.