A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hwang, Otolaryngologist, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hwang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hwang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hwang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans