A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hwang, Otolaryngologist, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hwang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hwang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Hwang MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Hwang practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hwang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hwang practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Reston, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Ashburn, VA.
See Reston Otolaryngologists.