A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Goldman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel I. Goldman practice?
Dr. Daniel Goldman practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texas City, TX and Webster, TX.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Goldman, Dr. Danilo Goldman, Dr. Dannie Goldman, Dr. Danny Goldman