Dr. Daniel Kim Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kim?

March 17th, 2014

Arrogant and lazy doctor with attitude.

This doctor is really arrogant and he will treat you as an idiot. He will not explain things well at all and he will just ignore any requests he doesn't want to do. Also, his bills are quite overpriced compared average family doctor. He will even raise his voice if he gets annoyed. By annoyed I mean asking 2 questions. I went to a clinic after he refused to run any tests or give me a clear diagnosis and it was a complete different experience there. this doc does not deserve to be in business

December 13th, 2013

Good, reliable, patient, and straight-forward; will not charge you extra

I am an adult male in my thirties, and I believe Dr. Kim is a good, reliable, and straight-forward internist. He is patient and takes with you (which is rare), and he listens to you. He will bring up any concerns he has if you don't bring them up. And he has not given me extra-tests that will just make me pay more money. He will also tell you if some activity you are doing (like marathons) are too risky for your health. Getting an appointment with him is easy. And he is very respectful of people. He also follows up with you after the visit. And his staff is courteous. I have been with Dr. Kim for two years and hope to continue with him.

January 4th, 2010

regular visiter

He is one of best of all doctors ever I visited,his medical knowledge , sincerity to finding out precise what is going on patient,He was very kind, in detailed, just say, real doctor, hidden treasure,world class.

November 3rd, 2009

NEVER go here!!

I went to his office presenting symptoms of pneumonia. I was also concerned about possibly having the H1N1 virus. However, I will never know whether I had either. Dr. Kim never checked my lung sounds, in fact he didn't really check any of my symptoms. After i asked for an H1N1 Test, he ignored me. Afterward, he began to insult me about why I was asking him a questions. I always thought doctors are supposed to answer patients heath concerns, not this doctor. If you want to get health care go somewhere else. If you want to get ripped off and insulted go visit Dr. Kim

August 3rd, 2015