Learn more about Dr. Daniel Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Singer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Singer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel I Singer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel I. Singer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Singer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Singer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Kealakekua, HI and Hilo, HI.
See Honolulu Orthopedic Surgeons.