A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Singer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Singer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel I Singer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel I. Singer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Singer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Singer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Kealakekua, HI and Hilo, HI.
See Honolulu Surgeons.