Dr. Daniel Singer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Singer?

Do Not do it

Posted on August 5th, 2016

With a broken wrist and heading to college in a 3 weeks, scheduling an appointment was a nightmare, not only do the staff treat you like their own secretary to make phone calls to every other doctor, my appointment got cancelled abruptly and out of the blue.

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Excellent Dr walked in from Maui to do a tendon sheath incision release , finger in locked position he fixed me in a matter of minutes and flew back to Maui the same day. My follow up will be with Dr. D Egami today. Must see Dr D Singer if your fingers lock and are painful. I Highly recommend

Keep searching

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

The few reviews I have seen have been good on Dr. Singer. He may be good; however his bedside manor, patience, passion is a big fat zero. He not once asked me the symptoms I was experiencing. Looking for a good surgeon- interview & find one with a heart.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Over-confident, not thorough and unprofessional. I left a job because I lost use of my right hand. Stopping work and PT got the use back. I could do almost everything normally with minimal pain if I stretched for 2+ hours a day, but I also have numbness in my thumb. After 6 months of living like this, I went to Dr. Singer because this is obviously not normal or reasonable to live with at age 19. He touched my hand for about 30 seconds and then decided that it simply needed "more stretching" and literally told me that if I lost feeling in all 5 fingers I could come back for a referral for a nerve test. What! I got a referral from my normal GP for a nerve test shortly after because I was still worried. Neurologist says I have Carpal Tunnel in both hands, I'm currently in double splints and am having to consider surgery. Your hands are such an important part of your life do not take the chance of having a doctor as uncaring as Singer for your care and support. I saw him wandering around the office as the nurse took me in for my appointment, and he came in to the appointment with half his shirt hanging out of his pants... His office, his workers and his professionalism are a joke- beware.

Great Doctor and friendly staff

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

I had to have a bone graft done on my right wrist, being as it was my first surgery I was really nervous. At first I thought Dr. Singer was a little insensitive as he is very fast in our appointment, however, I learned he flies to the Big Island specifically for patients here so his time is limited but he gets the job done right! When I did arrive at his facility for my surgery the staff was beyond friendly and supportive. They talked me though everything going on and made me feel very comfortable during my procedure. Both Dr.Singer and his staff have been extremely helpful with my post surgery check ups, finding me doctors and therapist on island to help me and also being very accommodating towards my schedule. After my whole experience I would defiantly recommend Dr. Singer. Yes, he is quit fast with his diagnoses, but he doesn't waste any time and gets straight to the point. I was very satisfied with the service and outcome. Great doctor and staff.

resturant owner/manager

Posted on April 9th, 2015

LOVE, LOVE , LOVE Dr.Singer and the staff at the aiea office. I could not of ask for a better doctor. Dr.Singer is the BEST in his field. So kind, gentle and very professional. Everyone should have a Dr.Singer. Thank you Dr. Terry Vernoy for the referral. The staff are so on it. They just get it done.Felt very comfortable with them. Thank you so much. Will always talk about how wonderful my experience was with Dr. Singer and staff.

The absolutely worst doctor I have encountered

Posted on July 31st, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Singer. He does not care about his patients and literally spends 60 seconds with you during your office visits. He will walk out on you and won't answer any questions. I had to chase and follow him out the door to gain more information of my problems The office staff are extremely rude and very hostile to any further questions or information you would like to obtain. Think twice about getting surgery from him.

A doctor who forgot his Hippocratic oath.

Posted on September 24th, 2012

I contacted his office trying to get an appointment from off-island (I was trying to schedule my surgery around a desperately needed vacation). I planned to fly into Oahu on Sunday evening to come in for Monday morning consultation and afternoon surgery. He refused to perform my surgery at the outpatient facility he was working at in the afternoon and so I resolved to try and find another doctor to do the surgery. Failing to do so, I called back 2-3 months later when again I was taking a trip off island, only to be told by the nurse who answered the phone that they wouldn't help me. Some doctor... now I understand why he has a 50% rating. Do yourself a favor and consider using Dr. John A. Jiuliano, MD for whatever procedure drew you to Dr. Singer in the first place.

Kathy Arkwell

Posted on June 2nd, 2012

I highly recommend Dr.Singer! I was visiting HI and broke my hand. Dr. Singer personally returned my call on a Saturday morning and worked me in his busy schedule that Monday for a complicated surgery. He and his staff were very warm, caring, helpful and accommodating. The outcome of the surgery was excellent! I am very grateful for Dr. Singer's expertise, professionalism and warm reassurance for my concerns! I have only the highest regard and recommendation!

Dr Singer is # 1 hand spec. in my book !

Posted on March 30th, 2012

I just had my second hand surgery done, as I am so pleased with the other hand he did, it was work on the bottom thumb joint as well as carpel tunnel , He is totally professional, not a talker, knows what he is doing, and does not need to spend alot of time to diagnose , as this is his speciality. Also it is nice he goes to big island too ! This is solely for the convince of his patients, as Im sure he does just fine on Oahu. the office staff is great and can answer most of your questions. Id fly cross country, if I had need of a hand surgeon , to see him !

Diagnosis was correct, but treatment made my won diction 3x worst!

Posted on March 25th, 2012

Diagnosis was correct, but treatment made my won diction 3x worst!Cortisone shot in the wrist was extremely painful. It left a lump the size of a peanut, which I thought was odd. When I compared it to other friends who had the shot, their shot didn't hurt and left no lump. Beware!! He was pain would last 6-12 mos. with no shot. Sol that seemed to leave me no option but to get a shot. It never occurred to me that it would make my wrist much worse!! Before I could play tennis, but now I can't even hold my racquet!!! Beware!!!

quite an ego

Posted on March 18th, 2012

after 2 min. exam determined my fractured hand was too minor for any treatment besides ace bandage. left me in bad situation at work with no support.