A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Iacopi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Iacopi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacopi graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iacopi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iacopi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Iacopi practice?
Dr. Daniel Iacopi practices Psychiatry near Encino, CA.
See Encino Psychiatrists.