A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Iacopi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Iacopi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacopi graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Iacopi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Felice Iacopi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Iacopi practice?
- Dr. Daniel Iacopi has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Iacopi practices Psychiatry near Encino, CA.
See Encino Psychiatrists.