A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Iacopi is Excellent. Dr. Iacopi has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacopi graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iacopi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Encino - Tarzana Regional Medical Center - Tarzana
- Providence Tarzana Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iacopi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Iacopi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Iacopi practice?
Dr. Daniel Iacopi practices Psychiatry near Encino, CA.
See Encino Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Iacopi, Dr. Danny Iacopi, Dr. Dan Iacopi, Dr. Danilo Iacopi