A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ianni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ianni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ianni graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ianni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ianni DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Ianni practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ianni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Ianni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Circleville, OH.
See Circleville Surgeons.