A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ibach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ibach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibach graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ibach has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Mark Ibach MD is a male Oncologist , has 17 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Ibach practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ibach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Ibach practices Medical Oncology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lenoir City, TN and Maryville, TN.
See Knoxville Oncologists.