A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ignacio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ignacio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ignacio, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ignacio graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Ignacio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hadley Mem Hosp, Washington, Dc
- Hadley Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Dela Rosa Ignacio MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Ignacio practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ignacio has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Ignacio practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Washington, MD.
See Fort Washington Physiatrists.