A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ignacio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ignacio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ignacio
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ignacio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ignacio, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ignacio graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Ignacio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hadley Mem Hosp, Washington, Dc
- Hadley Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Dela Rosa Ignacio MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Ignacio practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ignacio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Ignacio practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Washington, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Oxon Hill, MD.
See Fort Washington Physiatrists.