Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Ikeda
Dr. Daniel Ikeda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Infectious Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Ikeda is affiliated with Mercy Hospital of Folsom, Methodist Hospital of Sacramento and Sutter Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Ikeda has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Daniel Ikeda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Saman Hayatdavoudi
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Kapil Dhawan
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi16
Dr. Brett Laurence
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi9