A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ikemiyashiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ikemiyashiro is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ikemiyashiro, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikemiyashiro graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Ikemiyashiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Emanuel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ikemiyashiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans