Internist, Nephrologist (kidney)

3.0

You couldn't ask for a better Doctor. show details You couldn't ask for a better Doctor.
by Lee Haugen on Feb 25th, 2015

Dr. Ikemiysahiro is extremely qualified and keeps up to date on all of the latest medical techniques and information. I have been a long time patient of his and have always found him very competent and caring.

Waste of my time show details Waste of my time
by Kate on Nov 20th, 2013

If you can go out of Merced for a Doctor, do it! I was referred to this office by my primary care physician after my blood work showed my kidneys were having issue. I've been complaining about back pain, have high calcium level, and my dr was concern about kidney stones. I have an advanced science degree and I don't like to waste the dr time or mine for no reason. In other words I knew the problem or I wouldn't be seeking treatment. I was initial suppose to see Dr Roy next month, but since my father is already with this Dr we asked to see him. What a waste of my time! First off I had to wait a month to get in to the office. Then once I finally got to my appointment, I had to wait in the waiting room for 45 mins. When I finally got to "Dr Dan", he was condescending towards me and my primary care dr. He told me I should not be seeing him. That I needed to go to a urologist not a nephrologist. I tried to explain that my Dr thought I had kidney stones. But he refused to listen to me. He insisted that he did not work on "the problem" I was having, and that I was not really having pain, I quickly realized that this was a Dr you didn't talk to but waited to be asked the right question. If you weren't asked, tough. My mom tried to ask a question and he told her it didn't matter. I need to drink more water. Really! I explained that I drink 5 bottles a day, but that fell on deaf ears. This was a total waste of my time. Now I've got to go through waiting for another kidney specialist. This guy has a rotten bed side manner. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I will not be going back. In fact, I will be making sure that my Dad goes back to his primary to make sure he is being properly cared for.

May 30th, 2012

not a nice doctor terrible with patients no consideration at all, no heart, no feelings at all

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Jul 18th, 2011

Dr. Dan really cares for his patients and takes all the time necessary to come to a diagnosis and proper treatment plan.

a perfect doctor show details a perfect doctor
by betty on Oct 13th, 2009

pleasant, informed, friendly, open, willing to listen, willing to answer any questions, a ready smile.

The Best show details The Best
by Kory Billings on May 12th, 2009

Dr. Dan is one of the most caring Dr. In Merced County, he always has time for his clients he listens and treats everyone with respect. He has trained his staff well they do a great job of making sure you are taken care of before during and after your appointment.