Dr. Daniel Ivankovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Ivankovich?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2017

Coolest doctor ever

Gave me a great 2nd opinion. A local neurosurgeon was a little too eager to sign me up for a spinal fusion, so I wanted to get an opinion from somebody I could trust. Dr. Dan did my mom's hip replacement, so I went to him. He went through my x-rays and MRI and explained my diagnosis and treatment options. We agreed that there was no rush for surgery. He referred me for aquatherapy and steroid injections, and it's made all the difference in the world. Glad that I made the appointment.

August 8th, 2017

He fixed my broken leg when others wouldn't

Am truly thankful to have found Dr. Ivankovich. I had a badly broken leg from a bike accident and couldn't find a doctor to take my case because I was too high risk. He spent a lot of time explaining my injury and options. 3 surgeries later, I'm able to walk with a cane because Dr. Dan was able to save my leg. Can't Thank him enough.

January 11th, 2016

A doctor who truly cares!

Dr. Dan has been in our lives since 2004 after my husband, Dave fell down a flight of stairs. He performed hip and Cervical spine surgery on him. Over the years my physical health has deteriorated with spinal issues and knee issues. He has stayed in contact with us for all these years. Finally after taking care of my family, it is now time to take care of myself. Thankfully Dr. Dan is the man to help me. He is kind, funny, caring, patient and experienced. He is also a 2015 CNN Hero of the year! He won this award because he helps those of us who cannot get medical care. He takes almost every insurance out there, including Medicaid. He also takes care of those with no insurance. He is the best humanitarian and orthopedic I know! We are blessed by knowing him. Be blessed yourself...call him when you need an orthopedic surgeon!

May 27th, 2015

For more than ten years I had been seeing doctors because of pain I was having in my lower back. X-rays had been taken of my lower back and nothing remarkable had been found. Eventually the pain became so great that I could not walk. I saw Dr. Ivankovich who had x-rays taken of my back, (nothing remarkable). He suggested taking x-rays of my hips and BINGO! The bone in both hips had degenerated, was splintering and the tissue between the joints was totally gone. I required immediate bi-lateral hip replacement. I now have two titanium hip joints. It ten years to finally find a doctor who took time to look 'outside the box'. For this I will always honor and be grateful to him.

February 16th, 2015

my main doc

8 doctors refused to see me for broken arm but I was lucky and got appointmnet to Doc Dan. He saw me even without insurance and fixed me up real good. Thanks so much

March 1st, 2014

Dr. Ivankovich Fixed My Badly Broken Shoulder

Dr. Dan was my knight in shining armor, my beacon in a sea of depression when I needed my broken shoulder fixed. Impeccable service and exemplary performance. Need I say more??

February 28th, 2014

Great Doctor

Had a very positive experience with Dr. Ivankovich. I needed spine surgery, and he was very hands on and caring. Surgery was extremely successful.

May 18th, 2012

The best doctor anyone can pray for!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Daniel Ivankovich's since 2003. I pray for him each and everyday that GOD guides hime as HE always has and will.Dr. Ivankovich is an angel sent from Heaven! Thank you for all that you do.

January 20th, 2012

My knee surgery

I am so pleased with the results I got by having my surgery done. I had been in pain for so many years suffering from OA. Dr. Ivankovich did a wonderful job. I would recommend him to anyone whose having bone problems. Matter of fact I'm looking forward to having the other knee done in the next year or so. As long as Dr.Ivankovich is the surgeon....

June 24th, 2011

My visit was nice. Dr I took time to show me pictures of my problem so I could understand it. His staff were very nice too.

August 9th, 2009

2-hip re-placements

My name is B. Daniel and I am very pleased with Dr. Ivankovich. He did a wonderful job on my hip re-placements and the therapy was superb, I was in real bad shape when I came to see Dr. Ivankovich and fixed me right up. Dr. Ivankovich took care of all my paper work that I needed for work to allow me the time to heal without worry and gave me some good medical advice on getting involved in water therapy which is excellent therapy for my hips and I followed his advice and joined a YMCA with aqua therapy. I must also mention that Dr. Ivankovich's Physician Assistant Thomas Rosen is also very very good in what he does and I will always remember him and his attentive and caring nature, he is very special to me.

June 29th, 2009

YOU ARE THE BEST!

HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR OUT THERE. HE CARES SO MUCH ABOUT HIS PATIENTS, AND THAT IS VERY HARD TO FIND.