Dr. Daniel Ivankovich MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Chicago, IL

• Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2016
A doctor who truly cares!
Dr. Dan has been in our lives since 2004 after my husband, Dave fell down a flight of stairs. He performed hip and Cervical spine surgery on him. Over the years my physical health has deteriorated with spinal issues and knee issues. He has stayed in contact with us for all these years. Finally after taking care of my family, it is now time to take care of myself. Thankfully Dr. Dan is the man to help me. He is kind, funny, caring, patient and experienced. He is also a 2015 CNN Hero of the year! He won this award because he helps those of us who cannot get medical care. He takes almost every insurance out there, including Medicaid. He also takes care of those with no insurance. He is the best humanitarian and orthopedic I know! We are blessed by knowing him. Be blessed yourself...call him when you need an orthopedic surgeon!

May 27th, 2015
For more than ten years I had been seeing doctors because of pain I was having in my lower back. X-rays had been taken of my lower back and nothing remarkable had been found. Eventually the pain became so great that I could not walk. I saw Dr. Ivankovich who had x-rays taken of my back, (nothing remarkable). He suggested taking x-rays of my hips and BINGO! The bone in both hips had degenerated, was splintering and the tissue between the joints was totally gone. I required immediate bi-lateral hip replacement. I now have two titanium hip joints. It ten years to finally find a doctor who took time to look 'outside the box'. For this I will always honor and be grateful to him.

February 16th, 2015
my main doc
8 doctors refused to see me for broken arm but I was lucky and got appointmnet to Doc Dan. He saw me even without insurance and fixed me up real good. Thanks so much

March 1st, 2014
Dr. Ivankovich Fixed My Badly Broken Shoulder
Dr. Dan was my knight in shining armor, my beacon in a sea of depression when I needed my broken shoulder fixed. Impeccable service and exemplary performance. Need I say more??

February 28th, 2014
Great Doctor
Had a very positive experience with Dr. Ivankovich. I needed spine surgery, and he was very hands on and caring. Surgery was extremely successful.

May 18th, 2012
The best doctor anyone can pray for!!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Daniel Ivankovich's since 2003. I pray for him each and everyday that GOD guides hime as HE always has and will.Dr. Ivankovich is an angel sent from Heaven! Thank you for all that you do.

January 20th, 2012
My knee surgery
I am so pleased with the results I got by having my surgery done. I had been in pain for so many years suffering from OA. Dr. Ivankovich did a wonderful job. I would recommend him to anyone whose having bone problems. Matter of fact I'm looking forward to having the other knee done in the next year or so. As long as Dr.Ivankovich is the surgeon....

June 24th, 2011
My visit was nice. Dr I took time to show me pictures of my problem so I could understand it. His staff were very nice too.

August 9th, 2009
2-hip re-placements
My name is B. Daniel and I am very pleased with Dr. Ivankovich. He did a wonderful job on my hip re-placements and the therapy was superb, I was in real bad shape when I came to see Dr. Ivankovich and fixed me right up. Dr. Ivankovich took care of all my paper work that I needed for work to allow me the time to heal without worry and gave me some good medical advice on getting involved in water therapy which is excellent therapy for my hips and I followed his advice and joined a YMCA with aqua therapy. I must also mention that Dr. Ivankovich's Physician Assistant Thomas Rosen is also very very good in what he does and I will always remember him and his attentive and caring nature, he is very special to me.

June 29th, 2009
YOU ARE THE BEST!
HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR OUT THERE. HE CARES SO MUCH ABOUT HIS PATIENTS, AND THAT IS VERY HARD TO FIND.

August 15th, 2008