A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ives:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ives, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ives graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Ives has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Winston Ives MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Ives practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ives has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Ives practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Hinsdale Radiologists.