A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ives:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ives
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ives Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ives, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ives graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Ives has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Winston Ives MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Ives practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ives has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Ives practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Schaumburg, IL and Addison, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Radiologists.