A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Adler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adler
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Adler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Adler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Adler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Adler MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Adler practice?
- Dr. Daniel Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Adler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.