Dr. Daniel Albright MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 23rd, 2016
Back in July of 2016 I went to Dr. Daniel Albright and he was able to discover the reason for my hip and leg pain after so many years of using pain meds and sleepless nights. It took bending over during and x-ray to discover that the L4, L5, S1 area of my back vertebrae was slipping as I was bending over. After the operation , the pain has been relieved and there is a big difference in this area. Thank You Dr. Albright!

November 9th, 2016
Registered Nurse
I am a bedside nurse in ICU. I had deforming, debilitating arthritis to the point I could not stand up straight and almost could not walk. Dr. Albright did an anterior hip replacement and I was able to walk with minimal pain 1-2 weeks later. 6 weeks after my hip replacement Dr. Albright performed a total left knee replacement. I am 4 months post that surgery and am walking almost completely normally and with almost no pain. The only reason I can't walk completely normally is because of arthritic deformity in my left foot/ankle and my right knee has damage to the point that it will need replacing eventually. Dr. Albright was very informative and kind and complassionate. He seems truly interested in my outcome. I had no complications whatsoever with either surgery and have been back at the bedside working for 2 1/2 months. I am so thankful for this second chance at life, and a lot of the credit goes to Dr. Albright.

September 27th, 2016
Balloon Kphoplassty
After a bad fall, resulting in a Compression Fracture in my back, I was in serious, debilitating pain for about four weeks. After finally finding Dr. Daniel Albright, and learning that there was an effective treatment called Balloon Kyphoplasty for my type of injury, the surgery was scheduled. I had immediate and lasting relief, and can highly recommend Dr. Daniel Albright , with his kind, competent manner and surgical expertise.

September 23rd, 2016
I was afraid of surgery until I met Dr. Albright and he made me feel at ease. He explained what he planned for my surgery. I have felt so much better since the operation.

August 22nd, 2016
Patient
Dr. Albright is an outstanding and unbelievable surgeon! He is extremely communicative and caring starting from my 1st visit all the way through to my release today. My hip revision/total hip replacement went so well that I was not required to need any physical therapy! I would highly recommend Dr. Albright to any patient, friend and/or family member who needs hip or back surgery. He is the best!

August 19th, 2016
see dan albright if you need a new hip!
two successful hip surgeries performed by dr. albright have left me with much less paid and discomfort. i can actually walk in a straight line without limping and wondering if my hip is going to give out or lock up. both were the anterior approach. up and walking as soon as some feeling returned to my legs. he's very clear about the condition needing correction, what would be done in the procedure and what to expect in short and long-term recovery. i'm just totally pleased with the treatment he provided. AND don't forget AJ, his PA; he's great. excellent team, folks!!!

August 17th, 2016
I had a cervical fusion (4,5,6,7) which was an extremely serious surgery. I wasn't able to lift my left arm at all. After Dr. Albright completed my surgery, I am able to exercise, lift weights, and have a normal life. I think he is the best. His bedside manner made me feel as though I was his only patient.

May 27th, 2016
Dr. Albright to my rescue!!!!
I came to Dr . Albright with severe right hip pain that has been bothering me for 5 or more years. When he saw my x-ray of my right hip he knew that my blood supply was gone and I needed a total hip replacement from the front of my leg. Dr Albright said that my pain would be gone and he was right. I feel great, NO PAIN!!!!!! With a little help from physical therapy and 12 weeks recovery time, I am now ready to go back to work. Thank you Dr Albright!!!

May 17th, 2016
Good Choice
Dr Albright replaced my 21 year old hip replacement with a custom hip. He is knowledgeable and always takes time to answer my questions, explaining the options and outcomes. He is an excellent, skilled, competent, compassionate surgeon and I would highly recommend him.

April 4th, 2016
Broken Ankle -- Hope Restored
I did not choose Dr. Albright but I was lucky to have him as my surgeon. I suffered a trimalleolar fracture of my ankle during a running accident. The ambulance happened to take me to Rex and Dr. Albright happened to be the orthopedic surgeon on call. He repaired my ankle with two plates and 15 screws. I am about 14 weeks out from surgery and my ankle is recovering very well. While I'm not yet running again, Dr. Albright has assured me that his work and my determination will get me back on the road as a runner very soon.

April 2nd, 2016
Great anterior hip replacement
Dr. Albright and his team did a great job with my hip replacement. I got lots of information and prompt attention from staff. Dr. Albright is a very busy surgeon, so sometimes I had a long wait in the office, but the whole experience and results were excellent. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a new hip.

March 31st, 2016
I first met Dr Albright 4 years ago when the pain in my rt knee became so bad I could barely walk or work. I am a RVT and work at a busy teaching hospital taking radiographs and doing bone scans mostly on horses. I needed a knee replacement very badly. Being only 50, Dr. Albright determined that a Partial knee replacement would be the best for me. I had the surgery and was back to work full time fully rehabbed with no restrictions in 5 weeks working with horses on a daily basis. I was able to ride my own horses again and take yoga back up. Best thing I every did and 4 years later the other knee needs to be done and and I am back to Dr. Albright to have a partial knee replacement on that side.