A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 19 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Anderson practice?
Dr. Daniel Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Hopkins, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Hopkins Internists and Hopkins Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Anderson, Dr. Danilo Anderson, Dr. Dannie Anderson, Dr. Danny Anderson