Dr. Daniel Aronson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Aronson?

Posted on August 4th, 2016

BEST DOCTOR IVE EVER HAD!! MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE, HIS STAFF IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, LOVED IT HERE!

Definitely recommend him!

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Such a beautiful, tender, smart doctor who cares so much about your well being!

DO NOT go with him!!!

Posted on October 29th, 2015

I would never ever recommend this "DR". My C-section is Horrible!!! He states that he does not have time to install any birth control because he just delivers babies. Does not care about your concerns and even told me that pregnant ladies that don"t work become couch potatoes during pregnancy. Several of my friends went with him as well and we all agreed that he makes your pregnancy miserable by not caring about our pregnancy concerns. Wait time is 2+ Hrs, his office does not have enough chairs so most of my visits I had to sit down in the floor with my huge belly

Outstanding!!!

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Very professional Dr. and staff. We were very pleased at their ability to maintain a stress free& successful journey for us. He was extremely informative, answered any and all questions we had (there were many). He had a wonderful bedside manner. I had a high risk pregnancy and he recommended great Doctors that also assisted in our pregnancy. I endured a fair share of complications with my first pregnancy, nevertheless I never felt uneasy with my decision to go with him. If you find yourself choosing this Dr. your making a great choice. Dr. Aronson & Staff we thank you for your kindness & up most professionallity. We can wait to call you this week & continue our journey with baby #2!!

Posted on July 29th, 2015

Dr spends quality time with each patient. He program my delivery so that my husband could be there with me thank u doctor god bless u

HORRIBLE DR!! Do not go with him!!!!

Posted on July 15th, 2015

I would absolutely not recomend this Dr to anyone!! After waiting 8 yrs to get pregnant again this Dr & staff ensured to make my pregnancy MISERABLE! I tried changing Drs several times but had to repay for all the services and lab work again so i ended up staying. The wait times are over 2 hrs every time, they do not have enough chairs so you and your belly have to sit down in the floor. The staff is rude and disrespectful. Every time you call and request anything is a battle with them even to talk to the Dr. The Dr is super nice on the first visit and he even gives you a nutritional class but once you continue with him he changes, ignores your concerns and only checks the baby heart beat on every visit.. Since he refused to do sonograms to check my baby i started going to get them somewhere else and the other Dr noticed the baby was not gaining the recommended weight and when i told him.. All he said was not to worry.. I can go on and on on how horrible this Dr.. I regret soooo much changing from my previous Dr all of my pregnancy has been depressing,stressful and all i can do is to worry if my baby is fine and how is my delivery going to be. I talked to several persons in regards to him and we all expected a lot more from him.

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Had a amazing experience with Dr. Aaronson! Definitely would recommend him to everyone. You could see the love he has for his patients and job. Thank you to great staff and himself for making my pregnancy wonderful.

The Best in El Paso!

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Dr Aronson is one of the best doctors that I have ever seen. Will be coming back throughout my whole pregnancy for sure!

Posted on November 3rd, 2014

I couldnt wait to deliver my baby so that I could get rid of this doctor and his staff. For starters, I am a first time mother so i had alot of questions and I was expecting him to be more sensitive and explain things more. I spent more time in the waiting room than I did actually being seen by dr aronson. The most time i spent in the room with him was not more than 5 minutes he would come in "ok everything looks good" let me listen to the heartbeat" ok your good ill see u next week. and send me on my way. and when i would ask questions he would say dont worry about it or come up with answers on the spot it seemed like. He always had a lost look on his face. Second, I was sent to a specialist because I was having complications with my pregnancy. I went to the specialist every week and every week he recommended that i get put on bed rest due to me going into pre term labor various times, but when I would go back to Dr. Aronson he always refused to put me on bed rest and I was already 6 going on 7 months. But him and his staff always tried to push me ANOTHER week after the specialist would send notes to him requesting me be put on bed rest. I had such a horrible experience with this man going back and forth and being stressed with him. I would get put on "bed rest" for a day or two at a time I almost lost my job because of them. The last appointment I went to was on a friday he was sending me back to work that tuesday and i ended up having my daughter monday night at 37 weeks. I'm so glad I dont have to deal with them anymore. To make matters worse a friend of mine, like me, had a stressful pregnancy because of Dr. Aronson too, I thought it was just me being overly dramatic but stories she told me verified that this dr is no good. Thank god nothing happened to my baby girl. If possible please pick another doctor

Posted on February 22nd, 2017