A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Bowers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Bowers, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bowers has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Bowers practice?
Dr. Daniel Bowers practices Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL and Coaldale, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons, Bethlehem Colorectal Surgeons, and Bethlehem Pediatric Specialists.