Dr. Daniel Bowers MD Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery Phillipsburg, NJ

January 15th, 2014
Surgical Services
My initial exam was stressful for me but Dr. Bowers was both compassionate and honest and talked in people talk, not over my head in technical babble. After considering my options, I made an app't. for colonoscopy and hemorrhoidectomy as out patient. Although recuperation was quite uncomfortable to say the least, Dr. Bowers had explained what to expect and that was very helpful.

May 31st, 2013
Dr. Bowers is very patient, explains everything in detail and uses terms that are easily understood by the patient. He has great bedside manners and spends time and lets the patient speak without rushing. He was the surgeon that operated on my mother and the experience was wonderful. The surgery was close to midnight and he came to the waiting room multiple times to make sure I knew what was going on. After the surgery he came back to the waiting room and explained what to expect during my mother's recovery. I also attended a workshop he facilitated regarding colon health and it was very interesting, he used humor and funny slides to make people at ease when discussing the subject and he answered all the attendees questions without regard to the time he had to stay after the seminar to respond to everyone. He is absolutely great.