A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bradford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Bradford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Bradford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradford graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Bradford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel John Bradford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Bradford practice?
- Dr. Daniel Bradford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Bradford practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Banning, CA and Redlands, CA.
See Riverside Primary Care Doctors.