A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Carroll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Carroll, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carroll has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Carroll FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Daniel Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Carroll practices Surgery near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Surgeons.