A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cohen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Cohen practice?
Dr. Daniel Cohen practices Diagnostic Radiology near New City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Nyack, NY.
See New City Radiologists.