Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by J wagner on May 29th, 2015

Dr Cole is always kind and professional. He has always helped me. I frequently get fairly large kidney stones . I've had a stint inserted after removal of stone several times. He has removed the stint quickly with no to very little discomfort. I have all the confidence in the world in him.

A great specialist show details A great specialist
by Wexford people on May 20th, 2015

When my husband was suffering an urological issue, I could not find much dr reviews in the Internet. I m writing this review because I want to help any others who need some insight on finding a good dr. We were just totally lucky found Dr Cole. He is a very well experience Dr in urologist, I could see he still have the passion in helping patient. He explained very details to us about the whole issue. His addressed to our questions very firm. If u need urologist, Dr Cole is the one!

by Ed Hall on Apr 5th, 2015

Saved my life.

What en Experience! show details What en Experience!
by Danny Cole on Mar 17th, 2015

the first thing I noticed was the smoothness of his strokes. his hand grip was firm but not too firm. best of all, he sets his jerking pace at a very enjoyable level. overall, it's a good feeling to ejaculate all over your dad's scrubs. 10/10

My Honest Opinion show details My Honest Opinion
by Ryan Cole on Mar 17th, 2015

he made my wee-wee release white stuff and it made me feel good and happy

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Edward Lentz on Oct 29th, 2013

Dr. Cole has been my doctor for 30 some years and he has a Excellent rating as my doctor. He reviewed my PET scan from last year and found a tumor in my right kidney. My oncology doctor missed it on the Pet scan and Dr. Cole alerted me to the problem. His dignosis was correct and the tumored kidney was removed. I am very pleased with the other doctors at Three Rivers Urology and rated them a 10.