A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cole is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cole, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Cole has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Cole MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Cole practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cole has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cole practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.