A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Edwards, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dukes Memorial Hospital
- Wabash County Hospital
- Marion General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edwards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Edwards practice?
Dr. Daniel Edwards practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marion, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Peru, IN and Wabash, IN.
See Marion Surgeons.