Family Physicians

9279 Locust St
Plymouth, CA 95669
209-245-6968
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  patient  |  show details
by garrett morrison on Apr 18th, 2014

Dr. FIelds was my primary care physician for about 25 years and then he moved up to the foothills to practice. He is knowledgeable about all medicine and illnesses. he is most competent at his business of medicine. He has a wry sense of humor. I wish he did not leave the area. I wish him the best.

|  Tells it like it is! Makes feel comfortable though.  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

Funny as all-get-out; brutally honest and straightforward, but very caring also. Does make you feel comfortable (if you don't in the beginning, like me, as typically represented thru my bp!). Can't leave there without laughing. Love him, and has been our fam. dr. for years, as well as mother-in-law's.

|  Had to laugh at the "inappropriate comments"  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2010

My family and I have gone to Dr. Dan for years. Long ago, when we were all younger, he was a bit short on bedside manner, but he was (and is) excellent at diagnosing the problem. Today, he is one of the most caring and relaxed doctors I've ever known. I enjoy his wit and wisdom, and an excellent doctor. I would recommend him to anyone!

|  Everything You Could Want  |  show details
by Dan's First, and still, patient on Oct 22nd, 2009

Dan has been my personal physician while he was still in his residency. He is caring, thoughtful, accurate, wry, colorful, open to suggestion and alternatives, very personable, professional, able to laugh at himself, has a picture of his tractor on his desk, and is a friend to his patients. What more could you want in a doctor?

|  show details
May 4th, 2009

Dr. Fields listens! He spends time listening to his patients and offers ideas for sell improvement as well as prescriptions and tests, wonderful!

|  inappropriate remarks  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2008

this MD has a history of saying inappropriate things to patients.