A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fletcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fletcher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Fletcher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fletcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Fletcher practice?
Dr. Daniel Fletcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Pennington Orthopedic Surgeons, Pennington Surgeons, and Pennington Family Physicians.