A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fletcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fletcher
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fletcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fletcher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Fletcher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Fletcher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fletcher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Fletcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA.
See Trenton Surgeons and Trenton Orthopedic Surgeons.