A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fletcher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fletcher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Fletcher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Fletcher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fletcher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Fletcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Pennington Surgeons and Pennington Orthopedic Surgeons.