A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Greenberg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Greenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- St. John`s Pleasant Valley Hospital - Camarillo St. John`s Regional Medical Center - Oxnard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Greenberg MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Greenberg practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Anesthesiologists.