A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Greenberg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Greenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- St. John`s Pleasant Valley Hospital - Camarillo St. John`s Regional Medical Center - Oxnard
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans